September was very fun! We got to go to DISNEYLAND & we went on our ward campout. Those both got their own posts though. Here is all the other in-between stuff we did.
September flew by, maybe it was because we had some big trips planned. At the beginning of the month we were able to take Halee, Tragdon and Lacee bowling. My mom and dad were out of town for the night so we had some fun. My mom got some big boxes of Utah peaches. And we ate a ton of peaches. They were heavenly! The young women were in charge of the daddy daughter dance. It was soo much fun! We had Abby's school fall carnival and lots of other little fun activities. The stage everyone is at right now is so much fun. We can go and do fun things and they are actually fun (for the most part). All of the girls personalities are so fun and so different. They all work together so well, and have so much fun playing together. Abby is doing very well in school. She loves her teacher! Her reading is improving so much! Her math skills are night and day different from kindergarten. Something finally clicked with her. Its been so nice! I love listening to her read. It is the greatest!
Juliet is loving preschool. She started going Tuesday, Thursday and Wednesday now! Its been really good for her. Jane loves her little bit of alone time, being able to play with whatever she wants. But she is always so excited to go pick up "dules". When Kyle doesn't work on Wednesday mornings we go run errands with just Jane. She is so cute. You can tell she thinks she is pretty special stuff getting to be with just her mom and dad.
Young women has been so fun! I am so blessed to work very amazing women. I have so much to learn from them. I love the girls. We are getting some very cute girls coming up in the next few months and I can't wait to have them! Beehives is the best! I started training for the Gilbert half. That race was so fun last year. I hope I get to make it a yearly tradition. Its the perfect time of year to train. It is really cooling off in the mornings, but it still gets light early enough that you aren't running in the dark the whole time. I really love it.
Kyle worked his last Saturday on Sept 30th!!! We are so excited for this schedule change. Its going to be fun to have his off day to be when we are all home.
Now we are headed into the Holiday season! The best time of year!!!
Bowling at Main Event. That place was the coolest! Shockingly it was the first time Kyle and I had ever gone bowling together. We've been married for almost 9 years!
I don't usually take pictures of my food. But these Utah peaches
with yogurt, granola and raspberries was seriously heaven in a bowl.
beautiful girls ready for church! Abby's face *eye roll emoji*
I love my alone time with Jane. Fruit smoothies in the backyard.
I was in charge of the photo booth for the daddy daughter dance.
One of the young women taught everyone how to do the Hula and the
dad's how to do the haka. It was so entertaining!
Our disneyland count down. This is a new favorite tradition!
Abby got twizzlers for a treat at school. She made sure she got
three so her sisters could have one. I am so proud of how she thinks of her
younger sisters.
Seriously they are the cutest sisters!
Jane's "glasses"
I was able to go help with baptisms for the young women at the temple.
It was my first time in the Gilbert Temple baptistry. It was beautiful! I love
being in the temple! Its amazing to me how any day that I have the temple in my
sights and I'm trying to make a session, or in this case attend the baptisms,
Satan is against me. I swear on those days my life falls apart. Nothing works
out, I am so frustrated and want to just call it quits and stay home. This day
was no exception. It started out with us realizing that Kyle was covering for
Dr. Forney that day and he wouldn't be home in time for me to go. After that
everything snowballed. Luckily my mom miraculously didn't have anything going
on and was able to watch the girls. And even though I made it to the temple in
an exhausted stressed out state of mind everything was peace once I was there.
I have such a testimony of temples. This night was such a blessing in my life.
I love the temple and the beautiful work that is being done in there.
We've started decorating the yards of our new beehives. I have to
admit it is a lot of work for me. But its so fun to see the girls come together
and make the day special for a girl that they don't even know!
Kyle taking Jules on an "adventure"
Pin the head on Mr. Brown at Abby's school carnival!
Bahama bucks!
Abby and her boys. She is obsessed with Tragdon. She wants to be just like him!
This picture was taken
after the priesthood session conference weekend. the Saturday sessions were on
the 30th of September this year. Saturday was crazy for us. It was Kyle's last
Saturday working so he was gone the majority of the day. I hosted a young women
breakfast at my house for the first session. Then that night the Elders quorum
came over for pizza. So I was hiding up stairs with the girls eating my dinner
at 7:30 at night. That day had been really hard for me. I had felt very
overwhelmed, exhausted and emotional. We were finally having a peaceful moment
together as I taught the girls how yummy it is to dip your french fries in a
chocolate shake! Jane really struggles with holding still and listening (like
all 2 year olds) and she wanted to push Juliet out of the fries and shake
circle. In doing so she knocked the chocolate shake all over the carpet. I
cried. And I yelled. I was mad. I changed her and put her to bed. Put the big
girls to bed. Crying the whole time. Then finished my shake, fries and burger.
I felt terrible for getting so mad. As I said a prayer with Abby and Jules I
started crying again and they both felt so bad they started crying too. It was
a rough end to a rough day. We all have them though right? Sunday was so much
better!
We love to paint!
Daddy daughter dance outfits
This is one of my all time favorite pictures!
walking across the "hot coals"
Bed time stories
Juliet being so excited at Abby's school carnival. Man I love this girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment