We had so much fun at our ward trunk or treat over the weekend. Our ward is so much fun! We are so lucky to get to know so many wonderful people. I helped the young women run the popcorn stand. There were games and dinner and a costume parade. Jane pretty much stole the show with her "Bambi" costume.
When we were in Disneyland Abby got a BB-8 stuffed animal, Juliet got Pua and Jane got thumper. Then Abby wanted to be Rey, Jules wanted to be Moana and I though I'm going to make Jane a bambi costume! It turned out so cute. They all looked adorable. We took Abby and Jules to the disney store for their costumes. Their 40% off sale makes the costumes totally reasonable and they are such amazing quality. They last for years and years after which is so fun. Abby had her lightsaber and BB-8 all night. I got Juliet the necklace and flower from Amazon and they perfectly completed her costume.
I couldn't get over how adorable they all looked. They had so much fun. Jane was a little overwhelmed by the amount of attention she was getting and everything that was going on. But Abby and Jules just cruised around with their friends. The trunk or treating was so fun. Kyle stayed with the car so he could scare all the little kids (and some parents too) with the jumping spider. Its always a big hit. I took the girls around and Jane really liked that part of the evening. She said trick or treat and thank you at every car. She spent a lot of time walking around with her head inside the bucket looking at all the candy she was getting.
It was an exhausting night, but such perfect memories. The holidays just get better and better every year! These girls are just the best. I am so grateful they are mine!
Of course I have the most pictures of Jules! She is my character. I can't get enough of her and personality. Its perfect!
Our star wars girl. I adore her! She is strong and brave just like Rey. She picked the perfect character to represent.
And this little bambi was the most adorable thing in the world. I couldn't find a solid brown shirt anywhere so I ended up having to sew this shirt for her. I was thrilled with how it turned out. I haven't sewn any real clothes in a really really long time. Then I made the skirt and the ears. It was fantastic. I want to dress her up like that every single day.
These three little girls are my world. They are so excited for Halloween so they can wear their costumes again and get even more candy! The holidays are just getting started. I just want to soak in every second of it!
















No comments:
Post a Comment