Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wedding Weekend

The weekend of Ty and Daniela's wedding was so much fun! 

Getting to see the Mortensen family is always a blast. The girls just have so much fun with their cousins. They all get along so well. I just love them. 

We got to have all the girl cousins come over to play at our house for a few hours. We made edible cookie dough and played Just Dance. 

That afternoon we got all ready for the wedding, while our kitchen was being checked because of the water everywhere. They were tearing things out, moving our fridge and moving in HUGE fans while we were running out the door to drive to Phoenix. It was pretty crazy. Kyle and I were trying to wrap our heads around it as we drove out there. 

Luckily Nettie was able to come watch Eliza for us. I really didn't want to have her out that late. She is just such a good baby and she loves her routine. I'm so glad we did! It was a late night and she did so well nor Nettie. 

The venue was incredible. It was this gorgeous mansion build by the founder of Wrigley Gum. It was so cool. The ceremony was so nice. The girls were so dang cute as flower  girls. They loved every second. Jules kept saying "I'm so excited" while they were exchanging vows. 

Dinner was fun too! Other than us not getting food until almost 9pm. The cake was one of the yummiest things I have ever tasted. Ever. So good. 

Daniela was a gorgeous bride. They looked so good together. Both so happy! They had slide show of the two of them that they played during dinner. Ty and Kyle are only 2 years apart so it was fun to see so many pictures of little Kyle growing up. There were so many that we had never seen before. He was the cutest little kid. 

Sunday we all got together for dinner. It was fun to just chat and let the kids play together. 

It was a fast and furious weekend! 





Beautiful view of Phoenix









The cutest picture that Nettie sent me. She was much happier at home! Jane ended up falling asleep on me at dinner since it was so late. I'm glad we didn't have this sweet little thing too. 


It was such an amazing time. Congrats Ty and Daniella! We love you! 

No comments: