We are going to have four kids!! And not only are we going to have four kids, we are going to have four girls!!
To say I was surprised would be an understatement. But we are so happy! Kyle knew she was a girl the whole time so he wasn't as surprised as I was. Our girls are the best and we are so lucky to get to add another one to the crazy bunch.
I found out I was pregnant on June 29th. I remember because it was the day of Keri's baby shower. I told kyle the night before that it was really early, but I had to take a pregnancy test just to see. He has always wanted to be the first one to see the pregnancy test so I told him he would have to get up early since I get up way before him. I got up early to exercise that morning, took the pregnancy test and caught a glimpse of a very faint positive line. I went downstairs to exercise still reeling a little bit. Then Kyle came down for work a little later and said good bye, like nothing had happened. I had to ask him, "so what do you think?" And he responded "about what? It was negative right?" He thought that positive line was so faint that it must not be a positive pregnancy test. I should have given him a better run down on how those work. If you see a positive line there at all, even if its faint, its positive. We are pregnant! Then he was really excited! But it was really taking time for it to sink in for me.
I got sick really early in this pregnancy. And so so so so so so so tired. I don't think the heat of the summer helped at all. Going to girls camp was rough, and our trip to Utah was really rough. I was so sick and so tired! Jules even prayed one day that she could get her fun mom back. I felt so bad. But this pregnancy has been a hard one for me. Mentally, emotionally and physically. But I know she is worth it!
We finally told all our family we were pregnant around 12 weeks. It was my grandpa's birthday and we were headed over to their house for cake and ice cream. We wrapped up the ultrasound in a little box. We let him open it in front of everyone. We had just told the girls right before we went over because I didn't want them spilling the beans any earlier. So they had no idea those first three months as to why mom was so sick. Juliet was so excited and it was taking everything she had not to just blurt it out to everyone as soon as we walked in the house. I filmed him opening it and everyone's reactions were priceless! It was perfect!! So that was a really fun day for us.
Then a few weeks later we decided to do a blood test to find out the babies gender. We couldn't wait any longer. The test went on sale for Labor day so I got it. It came back super fast and we forwarded the email to my mom. She made us a cake and we went over to cut it and find out what we were having. That part didn't go so well. Ha ha! As soon as we cut it open Abby started bawling. She wanted a baby brother sooooo bad! I had to take her out of the room and talk her down. But then she was really happy and we could all be happy about it. But I was glad I didn't buy those baseball lamps at home goods that I was sure I was going to need. We really were so excited. Our girls are going to have the absolute best time growing up together. We are so incredibly blessed and we can't wait to meet this sweet little girl. I have a feeling she is going to do incredible things!
We still haven't 100% decided on a name. Its getting really tricky!
I am starting to get really big and can really feel her moving. She is active. She doesn't like anyone in her space. Including me. If I fold my arms and rest them on my stomach she freaks out. If I bend over and squish her, she freaks out. If Kyle hugs me, she freaks out. If the girls sit on my lap, she freaks out. Its pretty funny.
But sweet baby girl, we are so excited for you to join us! We know you are meant for this family and we can't wait to get to know you. You are so loved!
I am absolutely terrible at taking pictures during my pregnancies. So this is really all I have pregnancy related to the first 25 weeks.
I almost bought these shirts for the girls, but I found even better ones a few weeks later that they can wear to the hospital.
Waiting for my first appointment with my new doctors office. I am going to be delivering at a different hospital than I did with Abby. I really like this doctor. He is super laid back and easy going. I love that the ultrasound is just right there. They do all the blood work there too. My other Arizona office I had to go to a lab to get all that work done and do the glucose test, so its nice to have this one be all in office. I am really excited about the hospital too. Its newer and really nice. I've heard lots of really good things. We took Juliet and Jane with us when we saw the baby at 14 weeks. Then we took Abby with us when we had our 20 week ultrasound. That was really fun. I think she really enjoyed getting to have that special moments with us and her baby sister. The best part of this office is its right next a really yummy place that has acai bowls. So after we took her to get one and it was really special. Also I've never had an appointment take more than a half hour from the second I walk through the door to the time I leave. So nice!
I want this shirt.
One of my amazing friends Lindsey dropped this off after we found out we were having a girl. So thoughtful!
Hotel room selfie with my 22 week baby bump.
Running the half with my 24 week baby bump!
Collecting my sample for the blood test! It was awful. I hate getting poked. But it was worth it. Its been so fun knowing what we are having so early.
We are so excited for March 10th! (or anytime before that, but please not after)








No comments:
Post a Comment