Sunday, November 12, 2017

October

In between all of the Halloween partying there was more fun stuff! It took forever for the weather to even cool off a little bit. That made October feel long and not at all like fall. But we still had so much fun! 


We put our tent on sunday for general conference. It did not go over too well this year. After having it up for 5 minutes I was about ready to take it back down. The girls kept bugging each other and fighting over it. They don't usually act like that! Hopefully next year will be better. Its such a fun tradition! 


Abby and her skeleton "pumpkin" (see the grouchy face? I don't know if they were all just tired or what but Sunday conference was not fun)


We repainted our room! Ever since getting our new bed I have had the hardest time figuring out what direction I want our room to go. I can see it in my head, but finding what I need in the stores is not easy! But this month it really started coming together. 



We went to the aquarium again on the first day of fall break. We love our aquarium pass! 


selfies! 


Reading stories


We made bird feeders one day. The girls loved it! 


I love this girl! Even when she is super sassy and mean about not getting watch TV alllllll day loooong. 


Abby hurt her finger and walked around like this the rest of the day. We couldn't stop laughing. 


decorating a new beehives yard! 


Water balloon fight at the park with the ward! 


A fun sodalicious night with Halee and Tragdon


More spirit store fun. 


The little carousel at the mall. They kept making the funniest faces to me  as they came around. It was so funny! 







We went on a picnic lunch to the riparian preserve with Halee and Tragdon. It was so much fun! 






Peter Piper Pizza with Halee and Tragdon too! 



We made welcome home signs for everyone coming back from Africa. 


Abby started golf lessons. She was freaking out the first day and didn't want to go. Social situations really freak this girl out. But she did it, and its getting better and better! She is a good little golfer. 


We color and create a lot. Like all the time. I need to buy stock in coloring books. 


Abby made the principles list so we went and got bahama bucks to celebrate! 


This is the face Abby makes when she wants something. She knows it melts me. 


Pumpkin carving for mutual! The beehives won the competition!!! 


Morning snuggles with these three is the best. EVER! 


One Wednesday morning we all slept in. Kyle doesn't work Wednesday mornings right now and we decided to just take Abby a little late to school. We got everyone ready and went to Kneaders for breakfast. It was such a fun, random thing to do. Fun memories! 


More coloring. 


After purchasing and returning about 10 different sets of pillows I finally found the ones I wanted!! It has been so nice to feel like my bed is really made and put together in the mornings. I love it! 


This was a couple days before Halloween. I'm not the only one ready for Christmas. Abby drew her and jules and jane "rocking around the Christmas tree". 


Kyle sent me this picture from the Gym. #hairgoals


Kyle braided Abby's hair! 


Kyle went and visited the Signature Dental headquarters. I am so proud of my dad! 


Abby has a green thumb. She really took care of her plant from school and it grew so well! 


These two are the best! 


October was a busy busy month! November is even crazier and then December is going to be nuts! The girls are so excited for all the Christmas fun. I can't wait to make some amazing holiday memories together! 

No comments: