The rest of December was so crazy! Life just moves so fast.
The girls went with Kyle to clean the church on Christmas Adam. I don't know if I've ever sent them out of the house like that, but they really wanted to go and they had all just rolled out of bed. I think it was good for them to get to serve a little bit too.
This was one of the highlights of Abby's month. Lacee texted me one after noon and asked if it would be ok if she picked Abby up from school and out for a treat. Abby thought she was the coolest ever. It was such a neat thing for Abby. I love Lacee. She really takes the time with my girls and makes them feel so special. It really takes a village to raise these kids and I am so grateful for my village.
We had a new family move in around the corner from us and they have the cutest little girl around Abby and Juliet's age. The girls are all obsessed with Kate!
Abby had her first book report. It was awesome. She is so creative.
Jane was brushing her dolls teeth.
Abby has been having a really rough time being gone so much at school. Honestly I have the hardest time having her gone so much at school. In order to get her to go to school I told her I would come get her for lunch one day and just the two of us would go and do her Christmas shopping for her sisters. We had the funnest morning together. Just the two of us! She had so much fun shopping for her sisters and then we went to In N Out and just sat and chatted. I love the person she is. She has the most incredible strengths and I am honored that I get to be such a big part of her life.
They gave her three sticker sets and she wanted to save two of them for Juliet and Jane. I love how she always thinks of her sisters!
Jane loves loves loves reading stories. If you are sitting she will bring you books and make you read them. Lots of them.
Daddy showing off his back flip skills on the trampoline!
Juliet drawing her, Abby and Jane.
Our best nine from Instagram this year. It was a fantastic year!
1. My half marathon and social media announcement of baby girl #3
2. Carson and Andi's wedding (I could not get that picture to move so you could see my amazingly fantastic's husband face!)
3. Christmas dresses 2017
4. Halloween costumes
5. Carson and Andi's wedding again
6. Daddy daughter dance
7. 1st day of school
8. Fathers Day
9. Christmas pajamas 2017
The girls seriously can't get enough of the trampoline. Its fantastic!
Abby made my bed for me one day. She is the sweetest!
They love their daddy. They will not listen to him when he asked them to stop. Ever.
My little cousin Simeon loved Abby! He followed her all over the place. He loves basketball and he came over to me touched my stomach and asked "baketball?" It was hilarious.
I took pictures for the Cordners. This is the last time I took a grandkids picture and this time. We've grown a lot!
We had New Year's Eve dinner at my house. Baked potato soup, bread and salad. We had half of my mom's family in town and that was 30 people in my house! We love getting together!
Abby making her new butterfly puzzle.
Jane being hilarious at church. Everyone has been so fantastic during sacrament meeting lately. I am actually not exhausted when its over. Everyone just sits quietly and does little activities. Its fantastic! Then everyone goes to their classes with almost ( abby) no complaints. Then we enjoy our classes and its just the best. Its going to be rough starting all over with a new wiggly noisy baby in just a few months. But we can't wait!
The girls helping me make rolls for Sunday dinner. I love having them in the Kitchen with me.
Kyle was able to go to Maggie's wedding!
Abby and georgie taking a "selfie". This little robot dog is the coolest. He is so much fun for the girls to play with.
We have finally started getting baby sister's room ready for her. That meant a big trip to Ikea!
We were able to go out to dinner just my parents and us adult kids. It was the best! We never get to do this kind of stuff. It was so much fun to enjoy an awesome meal and laugh and talk with no interruptions. We had a great time.
Jane was sad at Lacee's game! We haven't been the best luck for Lacee this year. I can't believe that she only has a few weeks left of games.
December was awesome and I can't wait for this next year. January and February and going to be all about getting ready for baby sister. Possibly potty training for Jane. March baby sister will be here! April is Jane and Kyle's birthdays. May is Abby's birthday and the end of school, summer will be all about survival and then its back to school and the holidays again! Its going to be a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment