Decorating the tree went much much smoother this year. We learned a lot from our tree falling over last year. Ha ha!! It was so fun picking out the perfect Christmas tree with our girls. Then we got it all set up pretty fast and spent the rest of the night decorating. I seriously love decorating the tree with these girls. Jane was really into it this year and it was very entertaining.
After we got the tree decorated the opened up their Christmas pajamas and a new Christmas movie. I got them what I thought was Charlie Brown Christmas. But it wasn't the one I thought it was! I was so bummed. It was just a random collection of "christmasish" Charlie brown cartoons. The girls loved it and they loved their Christmas pajamas. Luckily they didn't notice that Juliet's and Jane's pajamas were hand me downs from previous years. I had the hardest time finding cute Christmas pajamas this year! All of them were pink!! I don't want pink Christmas pajamas! So I just bumped the pajamas down the line.
I love having the Christmas tree in that room. It smells amazing and it just lights it up so beautifully. I love turning the Christmas lights on each morning when I come downstairs. Christmas really is such a magical time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment