We went down to Arizona for Christmas again this year. It was so much fun. We were able to spend 3 weeks down there. We stayed with the Cordners the first half and then my family the second half. We ate a lot of food and partied hard. The drive down to Arizona was long. On the second day we got stuck in a really bad snow storm just outside of Payson. We were only about an hour and a half from Gilbert but it took us almost 3 hours to get there. That was rough, but the girls all did great. We are so lucky to have such great travelers. The girls had so much fun playing with everyone. Jane decided to show off and start crawling. So that was exciting!
Christmas Eve was so special and Christmas morning was perfect. The holidays just keep getting to be more and more fun!
This is the photo dump from the trip:
Stuck in the Snow in Payson
Loving on Grandma and Grandpa's turtles
We went to Popi's office to get all of our teeth cleaned. Abby was a HUGe stink about it. Valerie held her and then she at least let them do a couple things to her teeth. Juliet was a champ. She sat in the chair and let them clean and check her teeth. Which is funny because it usually the other way around when we brush their teeth at home.
We made gingerbread men at Grandma Cordner's house. From right to left: Abby's, Mommy's and Juliet's (Juliet ate all the candy)
Hanging out on the Hammock
We went to the temple lights with Halee, Tragdon and my dad. It was a great night. We stopped at QT for hot chocolate and walked all over the temple grounds. Abby and Jules were in Heaven. They loved the whole experience.
I love getting to see this temple everyday while we are there.
I love my sweet girls!
Santa Dumped his slay at my parent's house!
Kyle got to go to the Fiesta bowl and cheer on the Buckeyes!
Aunt Tara and Uncle Joseph came at the end of our trip! That was so much fun to see them!
The day that we got to Arizona I took winter formal pictures for Lacee and her group. That was a lot of fun!
Lacee and Elly my parent's German foreign exchange student.
The Cordner's had a Christmas tree downstairs and it was so cute to see the girls snuggled up in its light every night.
Lots of sink baths for this cute kid!
More hammock snuggling.
Riding her scooter!
Cutest baby ever on Christmas Sunday.
The whole family on Christmas Sunday. How lucky is my family to get to go to Church right next to the Temple.
My cute girls. Juliet had just had an EPIC meltdown over a toy in nursery. Abby had thrown a fit over wanting a yellow candy cane. I have no idea where she got that idea from. There were no yellow candy canes being given out. And Jane was ready to go to bed. Abby told us she had to close her eyes because of the sun. Real life people. Real life.
Perfect snuggles with my Birthday girl. I can't believe she is 3!!!
Jake and the Neverland Pirates Cake for Juliet.
My dad took us all to see The Forgotten Carols. It was so much fun! Abby came with us and she did great the entire time. I love that little girl.
Watching Christmas movies
More Christmas morning fun!
I seriously love these two together. They are so close.
I love taking pictures of this temple when I run. Its so beautiful!
I finished my Christmas quilt. I'm in love with it!
I took some updated pictures for Keri and Justin.... :)
We really loved the hammock
And then driving home! The drive home flew by. We cruised, didn't hit any traffic or bad weather. It was so nice to get home!
She wanted to hold my hand. I don't ever want to forget what it feels like to have those little hands wrapped up in mine. Its heaven.
It was a perfect Christmas! We can't wait to move down there for good in just a few months!
No comments:
Post a Comment