Thanksgiving was so much fun! We went up to Silverthorne and rented a cabin with all of my mom's brothers and sisters. The cabin was so nice. Every family had their own bedroom and bathroom. It was so nice! It had a huge kitchen and tons of tables, a pool table, fireplaces, a hot tub. Super fun. We had so much together hanging, out and talking!
We played in the snow and went sledding. Kyle went snowboarding with everyone and Abby went skiing for the first time! I was so proud of her.
Waiting for Ski school. At first she was freaking out. She wouldn't let them put the boots on. So kyle started to take her home. Then she saw everyone else skiing and told kyle she wanted to do that. So he took her back in and she was able to get the boots on. She even told him "I didn't even cry". She was very brave. She was even doing so well that they moved her up to the older class! I love that sweet, spunky and very small 4 year old. I always get so nervous because she is so much smaller than everyone else her age, but she never lets it slow her down.
We went and checked out the outlets right by the cabin. I can't ever pass up a carters outlet.
These pictures are some of my favorite from the trip. Most of the adults went out to a teppanyaki place for dinner. It was so much fun! Our guy was so much fun. He had "baby saki" that was actually lemonade. It was in a bottle and everything. So funny.
I love my parent's faces in this one!!
This lake was a half mile from our cabin. It was so fun to run around it.
This cute little stink was a HUGE stink on this trip. She was up all night almost every night. I got about 4 hours of broken sleep each night. It was terrible. I was so tired. Soooo tired. She just wanted to play and nurse all night. So that was rough.
That trip was one for the books! So fun to be with all of my extended family and watch my girls build relationships with them. Oh and the food was incredible. As usual. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment