Our sweet, happy, excited, loving and very special Juliet turned 3 in December! We had a birthday party for at the beginning of the month before everyone went out of town and the Christmas stuff got really crazy. We had Snowman theme. Not too Christmasy but it made sense with our Christmas decorations being up. I had so much fun decorating for her party. I put off the decorating until the night before... that was a bad plan. I always say I'm going to keep it simple, and then it gets out of control. But it turned out so awesome!! Jules loved her Snowman party. But mostly she just loved having that many friends over!
My amazing Chalk art and her birthday cupcakes.
Close up of the chalk art. I was really impressed with myself on this one. This was one try just free handing it. And it turned out pretty cute!
We played pin the nose on the snowman. That was a lot of fun!
Seriously the girls were in heaven with their friends. This is Nicole and Cozy in this picture.
Jules had so much fun opening gifts! She was over the top excited for every single one!
It was so much fun getting to celebrate Juliet. This past year was a rough one for her. There were a few months where she made me want to pull my hair out all day every day. But she is really the sweetest person alive. She is always excited and so full of life. She can bring a smile to your face with a kiss or a sweet hug. She is fiercely loyal to her family. Especially her sisters. She is kind and helpful. Her smile is the best. Her stories are fantastic (especially the hand motions that come with it). She makes everyone around her feel special. Always. We sure love her. I had no idea what a special treat we were in for when I was holding her in the hospital for the first time. Thank you Jules for choosing us! It has been the best 3 years with you! I can't wait for an eternity more.
I had to include this picture from the night of the party. Abby had gone to another birthday party where she made the hat. She was full on partied out! ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment