Friday, August 14, 2015

Grandpa Lynn's Funeral

Friday morning we headed out to Roosevelt for My Grandpa Lynn's funeral. 

It was a beautiful service and I was so glad we were there. It was so fun to see all my family and celebrate Lynn Labrum. I'm named after him and I am his oldest Great Grandchild. I've always felt a special connection to him. 

He was a highway patrol man and this awesome vintage patrol car led the procession to the cemetery. 


The funeral had military honors and it was really, really neat. 




They gave the flag to my uncle Colby who is a Green Beret. It was a very special, touching moment. 



I love this picture of my dad and his brother.


These 4 cute little girls are the 5th generation. My cousin Gentry's little girl is a doll. It was fun to get a picture of them all together. 


On our way out I had to stop and get a picture at my great grandmothers grave. We were at her funeral but it was too cold to take little new born Juliet to the cemetery so I had never seen her grave. 


It was beautiful and I was so glad we were there. Such special memories. 



No comments: