Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tara's Wedding #Thebestdayever!

 Tara and Joseph's wedding was a blast! I love spending time in Salt Lake, and being there with the Cordners made it that much better! We drove out there in two days. We stayed in Roosevelt Thursday night and then drove out to Salt Lake on Friday. I ran 8 miles Friday morning. It was so fun running around Roosevelt. I love that place. We stopped by my childhood favorite restaurant Training Table on our way into Salt Lake. Those cheesy fries and dip are something else. Yumm!

Friday afternoon we met up with Tara,Tim, Kelly, Justin and Keri in our hotel room. It was so much fun to just hang out and laugh.

Then after some naps we met up with Angell and her family and Ty and Daniella and walked over to get some dinner. It was crazy. We all have a lot of kids. And really we should never take Juliet anywhere. She is a nightmare. A very cute little nightmare.

Abby and Brinley are so cute together. I can't wait to watch these two sweet girls grow up together.
I love this picture. I love the way Tim is talking to his granddaughters. He is the most wonderful Grandpa. He adores his little granddaughters and they adore him! And don't mind Juliet's creepy eyes.


After Tara's sealing and before the luncheon we explored the temple grounds a little bit. It was absolutely amazing. It was a beautiful day and the temple grounds were incredible as usual. 


An awesome worm that the girls found while we were waiting for Aunt Tara to come out of the temple. 


I love these pictures of the girls hugging Tara. Juliet was SO excited to see her. She kept yelling "Its Tara!" and pointing at her. It was cracking everyone up.
Poor Skylar. Juliet just wants to love her. All. the. time.  





Keep reaching for the temple Jules! Always! 


I love this picture of my two girls together. They really are good friends. 





The Luncheon was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was so fun to be in there. It is one of the most beautiful buildings I've ever seen. The girls were a nightmare during the luncheon. Abby wanted everyone's pink napkins and Juliet would not stay in her seat. Not for anything. But we still had a good time chatting and celebrating Tara and Joseph.


After the luncheon we walked over to the visitors center because I really wanted to show the girls the big statue of Christ. They were big fans and I'm so glad we did it.


The reception was a blast! Even though our kids were going every which way. They ate about 100 cupcakes each. And Juliet ended the night by biting Brinley. Bad. But we danced our hearts out and talked and laugh all night long. Tara is such a fun, happy person and the feeling at her reception definitely reflected that.



Sunday we went to visit Kyle's grandparents in Orem. It was so fun to visit with them and let the girls get to know them. They are the sweetest kindest people.


Then we headed out to Ioka for Sunday dinner. Keri came home with us and it was fun to show off Ioka and Roosevelt. Dinner was incredible. There is nothing quite like Sunday dinner at Grandma's house. 

Feeding the baby horses (they aren't so baby like now) 


Isn't that breathtaking?!





Then we headed to Roosevelt to stay the night with Grammy and Grandpy. Grammy was in the hospital with Grandpa Lynn so we kept Grandpa entertained. We rode on the golf cart and sat out in the backyard talking. It was a beautiful night. It was so nice to be able to break up the trip home like that. My girls love going to both my grandparents houses. There is so much fun stuff to do. And yummy treats to eat!


I sent this picture to my dad. My Grammy always had fruity pebbles for him, but I finished off the box. 


No comments: