We took it easy Wednesday and Thursday.
Kyle went golfing Wednesday morning and had the time of his life. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to go golfing in Vail. I'm really glad he got to go and that he played so well!
When he got back we headed over the lake and rented a paddle board. It was one the funnest things we have ever done! I want one of those so bad. I could have stayed out there all day long. And look at the back drop! It was so much fun. Abby and Jules and a fun time sitting on the front of the board as we took turns paddling them around.
And of course little Jane was awesome. She is such a good baby to let us go do fun things and just be happy and relaxed.
That night after we had dinner we walked back over to the lake where they were having a concert in the park. There were food trucks... so we had to check it out.
We let the girls go in this bounce house, and then I had to go in after them to get them out. It was terrible. Then they both threw HUGE fits. It was so bad. So we told them they wouldn't get any treats. Abby earned her treat back by making good choices. Juliet... not so much. That little 2 year is a difficult kid. The cutest difficult kid.
Delicious donuts from the food truck.
Thursday we went back to Vail village and had lunch and got some fun treats!
That night we walked over to a restaurant by our hotel. The food was delicious, but the service was terrible!! Once we all had our bellies full the night got a lot better.
These pictures are a little out of order.
Kyle golfing!
Ice cream and riding the bus in Vail Village. We rode the bus the entire way around so that little Jules would be happy. She still fought us tooth and nail when it was time to get off.
After dinner on Thursday we walked down to the river that I ran along everyday. It was so fun to put our feet in the water.
I call Abby the stick queen. She has an ability to find the coolest sticks. I love this picture because you can see how happy she is and how much fun she is having.
It was such a beautiful trip. It was hard and exhausting with three little girls (namely a certain 2 year old). But it was totally worth it. We love this state and are so grateful we were able to spend time exploring it.












No comments:
Post a Comment