Vail Village was a blast! Holy Cow I loved it so much. When we were prepping for this trip I was reading this blog that said Vail village was like Disneyland. It was clean, beautiful and a ton of fun. They were right! I could have spent all day every day there. There was so much for our little family to do and it was so beautiful!
This was a fountain that you could totally play in. All of the fountains were like that all over the place. The girls loved it, and so did I! I was jumping in with them.
The flowers all over Vail were incredible. So many flowers!
Only after we let our kids climb all over these deer statues did we see the please don't climb signs. But hey they are Chet Jenkins grandkids. They can do whatever they want. ;)
This creek ran through the middle of the whole place. It was so fun to play in.
Then we found this pirate ship play ground. The girls were in love. We spent hours here.
We had lunch in this awesome little (expensive) deli. The sandwiches and homemade ice cream were SO good.
When we got back to the hotel we were exhausted but super excited to go back to Vail village again. It had such a fun feel about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment